Sunday, May 12, 2013

The List

This is a work in progress.  I've only really just started thinking about what I want to do (and what I can feasibly do) in the next year and a half.  This document will be updated as I add things. Here we go:

1) Ski Lolo peak: I've looked at this dang mountain every day since I moved to Missoula.  And I haven't skied it! It's been something I've wanted to do since the first week I moved here.  It's not a technical ascent for spring skiing.

2) Climb in the desert

3) Hike the John Muir Trail (again)

4) Lead a 5.11 onsight, hangs ok (accomplished! 10/2013.  First onsight 11.b lead "No Drama Obama @ Mill Creek)

5) Lead a trad route

6) Finish my master's degree!

7) Climb a multi-pitch trad route and lead at least one pitch

8) Make a new friend every month

9) Knit a sweater.

10) Visit Alaska

11) Ski at least 25 days

12) Teach a WRFI course

13) Lead and SCA summer crew

14) Run the Pengully Double Dip half marathon

15) Onsight an 5.11



No comments:

Post a Comment